Saturday, July 9, 2011

MERIT LIST OF CONTRACT FACULTY IN ZONE-VI

MERIT LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ALL SUBJECTS FOR SELECTION OF CONTRACT FACULTY IN ZONE-VI

AP Contract Lecturers Merit List : Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Nizamabad, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda districts merit candidates list for Contract lecturers

RJD Warangal 2011 Contract lecturers Merit List 2011

Click below Subject wise links for merit list:

BOTANY MERIT LIST ZONE VI
CHEMISTRY MERIT LIST ZONE VI
CIVICS MERIT LIST ZONE VI
COMMERCE MERIT LIST ZONE VI
ECONOMICS MERIT LIST ZONE VI
ENGLISH MERIT LIST ZONE VI
HINDI MERIT LIST ZONE VI
HISTORY MERIT LIST ZONE VI
MATHS MERIT LIST ZONE VI
PHYSICS MERIT LIST ZONE VI
TELUGU MERIT LIST ZONE VI
URDU MERIT LIST ZONE VI
ZOOLOGY MERIT LIST ZONE VI

7 comments:

pothe anandam said...

my name is POTHE ANANDAM;
subject:PHYSICS,
CATGRY:S.C;
sir, i studied in hyderabad central university(H.C.U)in central university they will give CGPA that means if we want to convert it into % =CGPAmultiply with 10 so in my M.Sc=6.99(CGPA)=69.9%,M.TECH=6.39(CGPA)=63.9% please kindly note this last year also you did same mistake in my case.in this year also some people got in meritlist who got less percentage than me ..so please give me reply.thank you sir.

sirasu kiran said...

my name is SIRASU KIRAN KUMAR;
subject:PHYSICS,
CATGRY:S.C-C;
sir, i studied in MP Bhoj universityin Msc MY percentage is 70.41% it means 845/1200 some people got in meritlist who got less percentage than me ..so please give me reply.thank you sir.

Girendar said...

When is the counseling for Economics subject for contract lectures in Zone - VI. can you please inform in the web site.

jyothi khaitan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jyothi khaitan said...

My name is Jyothi Khaitan and I have good depth of knowledge of science an d I have good communication skills and the caliber to teach student well, but I did my M.Sc. in Biotechnology, although I can cover and teach all the subjects like bot, zoo, chem, and phys.., u r selecting the student on the basis of merit u do not know how they teach...u r spoiling the life of a number of student ... my humble request to u is to select student on the basis of their knowledge and teaching skills not just merely on marks...

DATTU said...

hi jyothi why you are worrying about that contract faculty.. you have bright future if you do research in bio-tech.. so please do reserch. now i am doing ph.d in mathematics..if you need any help please mail dattu95@gmail.com... bye...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.